Saturday 15 March 2014

Leprechaun Catchers

An Irish themed week this week.  As a follow up to our weekly poem "I Want To Catch A Leprechaun", children will be designing a leprechaun catcher which they will make on Friday.  Please talk with your child this week about what bits and bobs they may need to bring from home for this. We will talk about using recycled stuff, like glad wrap rolls, weetbix boxes, lemonade bottles etc. I'm sure these creative kids will come up with fantastic ideas. I do have some stuff in my cupboard as I am the school hoarder, however with shifting classrooms again, I did reduce the amount of goodies for activities like these.  I am always happy for you to drop in this sort of stuff at any time as it is useful for design projects such as this.  Yes, there is space in my store room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment