Wednesday 4 February 2015

Study Ladder

I have been in and logged in under the names of children who have not already done so, or who have had difficulties doing this.  Thank you so much to everyone who has already done this.  Next up comes the learning curve for me to set homework activities.  We are working on Statistics at the moment so will try and load up some activities to support this learning.

I have received an email from Study Ladder offering 10 reward coins for every correct answer on the site this Saturday - February 7th.  Go to it. if you have access over this holiday weekend.

The class as a whole now has the free upgrade to the extra activities.  To keep this, we need to make sure that 40% or more of the class log in and work on the site each month.  At present I am setting up the classroom access under my name.  Mrs Wright has advised that this is the easiest option, and I agree with the older computers that are in the room.  If we log off sites we often experience difficulties getting back on again quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment