Wednesday 3 February 2016

Study Ladder

I have registered the whole class for Study Ladder again this year.  I notice though that everyone has been given new log ins and passwords which may affect people who have been using their log in from last year.  New log ins will come home in homework books next week.  As I am not an administrator I have not been able to 'roll over' the stuff from last year - which includes your points. I remember last year people being able to do this for themselves - have a play and see what you can do. As no old passwords have been cancelled I expect that they can still be used although the new activities set won't be there.  Good luck - let me know how you computer whizzes get on. Great to see that some of you have been keeping up to speed in the holidays and again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment