Thursday 6 July 2017

The Big Surprise!

Well Room 3, if you aren't the cleverest people at keeping a big secret!!  What a huge surprise today when I got called in to the classroom.  I thought you and Mrs Beilby were doing reading, and all the time you were getting ready to surprise me!!  And it was a great surprise, I got such a shock, but a good shock!  Thank you all very much for bringing lovely tasty food for us all to enjoy.  I absolutely love my presents too.  The coffee mug is really pretty and I'll enjoy having my tea or coffee or milo in it.  I loved the wee silver "Thank You" button and I'll keep it in a special place, by my bed, where I will see it every morning and every night.  The flowers are now in a vase on the table and the cards are there too, where I can read them.  It was a really great day, thanks to all of you and Mrs Beilby.
I will miss you, no doubt about it, but I'll be in and out of school so I'll see you.  You're awesome people, great learners, good friends.  God bless you every day and in every way!  I have loved being one of your teachers.  Keep up the good work, and I know you'll love having Mrs Stratford next term.  Bye for now.  Love from Ms Bennett. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx That's 23!!  One for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment