Wednesday 6 June 2018

Discovery Wednesday

A short Discovery Time today, but boy were we busy and look at how creative we were.


Quick as a wink these boys designed their telephone and raced outside into the SUN to try it out. What a great use of yoghurt pottles, and look how you inspired several other people to make one too!

  Problem solving - how to make the hole big enough without wrecking the pottle or making a slit instead of a neat hole. - Persistence.
Success, and it works!


Another challenge to be sorted next week - How can I cut these out of strong cardboard? Fantastic creatures ready to put into the construction.


I love colouring mandalas. It's relaxing and I'm always so proud of the results I get from my efforts.


My favourite time of the week - the boxes are out and I can make stuff.


What do you think about this game I have created? You can play it inside when it's too cold to be out.


We have been working together on this for a couple of weeks. It's coming along nicely.


I've made something for my precious blanket. It can be towed around.

Lots of fun and learning through creativity. Although my cupboard is still quite full of larger boxes, it would be great to have some smaller ones that are made of thinner cardboard. Thanks so much for keeping the cupboard topped up.






No comments:

Post a Comment