Tuesday 19 May 2015

Dunstan Hospital Meeting

Recently we have had more than our fair share of care at this wonderful local facility.  I hope that everyone has taken the time to sign the petition that is circulating and that some people are considering attending the information evening at 7:30pm on Wednesday 20th May at the Alexandra Theatre.
I know from what's been going on in our lives over the last few weeks that losing some of the services that we have at Clyde would be a huge step in the wrong direction for our community.
None of us know when we may need to use these services, so I feel that it is important that we support those who are working hard to retain what we have.

Chris

Lovely to see everyone today.  All going well I hope to be back in the classroom at the end of the week. In the meantime I will be about getting myself "back on the bike" so to speak. Mrs Lyons is doing such an amazing job - thank you so so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment