Tuesday 12 April 2016

Writer of the Week

Each week we will share a piece of writing belonging to our  "Writer of the Week"
The class will have helped the writer to "proof-read" their work and make it correct and have offered them some "editing" ideas to make it an even better piece of writing.  Once it reaches the blog it will be in it's "published" format.  Again, feel free to make comments as the children have enjoyed the few we've had so far.

Our first "Writer of the Week" is Lily:

11-4-16

Soccer


At soccer on Sunday, I moved my legs as fast as they could go.  I zoomed across the field, trying to catch up with the ball.  Then... someone scored a goal.  Hooray!  It was my team.  One score for Alex!

One game down, one to go.

After the game, I was a... chicken on fire!  "Phewf" I was puffed.  Lucky we always get some oranges.  I was full with energy again and off I went, zoom!  One more game.

I saw Charlotte, we played a lot, even after all my zooming.   She was waiting for her brother.

Well, I think two people should get player of the day at soccer.

By Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment