Friday 19 May 2017

Any Creative Hands Out There?

Just wondering if there were a couple of mums who would like to display the artworks that we have been making - autumn leaves.  We did observational drawings and are beginning to get the dye on them. Looked a fabulous idea in a book BUT after having a play with one on Friday I see several hours of work to get these done looking good. Time is something that I don't have this term as I take on extra work with Trina away, and our kids deserve to have their art looking really amazing.


This is what each artwork needs to look like. You cut the sides off with the guillotine (which I discovered didn't cut quite straight - was probably me), then chop off the corners and place on black paper.


Liam's beautiful work that I had a try with - short of time so stapled which isn't so effective, so will need glued, and the bottom piece is wonky which really annoys me.
We have poetry to go with these and as I am a perfectionist I would struggle to see the art looking like this on the wall. Your children have made stunning jobs of these, so they need the best display.

Hoping I have somebodies who might help with this.  As we are taking our time, to make  our best effort, only 1/3 of the class have completely finished. So not urgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment